Judson Baptist Church is a fellowship of Christians who congregate at 4900 Franklin Pike in Nashville, Tennessee. This fellowship, under the leadership of the Holy Spirit, is committed to the teachings of the Holy Bible.
Judson Baptist Church was originally constituted as the Glen Leven Baptist Church on March 23, 1911, at the home of W. M. Gupton, 2007 White Avenue, Nashville, Tennessee. The name was changed to Judson Memorial Baptist Church on May 24, 1911, while located at 2120 Eighth Avenue South, Nashville, Tennessee. On October 1, 1972, the body become known as Judson Baptist Church and is presently located at 4900 Franklin Pike, Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee.
Judson's 100 years of history video.